The Working at Height is a half day classroom course which will provide Delegates with understanding of associated risks and control measures to reduce the risk of falls from height. The course is taught by our highly qualified trainers using a mixture of lectures and group exercises so that they can be applied in the workplace.
WORKING AT HEIGHTS TRAINING COURSES
Working at Height Awareness
Course Duration 2-3 hours
Courses provided onsite or at our training centre
Courses in English, Spanish or German*
Courses for up to 16 people
Certificates upon successful completion
*Other languages available. Please contact us for more information
Who can take this course?
This is a half day training course for anyone who works at height in any place, including a place at or below ground level, to prove that they are competent and safe in their work. This Working at Height training course helps you to comply with the Work at Height Regulations 2005 and provides you with the necessary procedures and processes needed to be able to successfully deal with working at height risks and implement control measures.
Why choose this course?
Every employer must ensure that employees are appropriately trained to ensure that they can carry out their work safely and comply with the Work at Height Regulations 2005. This course will provide you with an understanding of how to undertake a sufficient risk assessment to reduce the risk of falls from height and how to use Work at Height equipment safely.
Train your workers onsite for up to 16 people or at our training centre near London Gatwick Airport
1) Introduction and overview
2) Legislation – Work at Height Regulations 2005
3) Risk Assessments
4) Controlling and Reducing Risks
5) Work at Height Equipment
6) Training and emergency procedures
There will be an assessment at the end of the training course and Delegates who successfully pass will receive a Working at Height certificate.
THE BENEFITS OF CLASSROOM TRAINING WITH US
- Course content tailored to your working practices
- Courses presented in English, Spanish or German
- Training material and assessment provided in English, German and Spanish
- Structure and presentation of the course is conducted by our highly qualified trainers
- Qualified/native translator will accompany the trainer for courses in German or Spanish
- We can come to your workplace or courses can be held at our training centre