The is a one day course, delivered at our Sussex Training Centre, for people in any sector and at any level to learn the foundations of health and safety. This gives everyone an understanding of why they must work safely ensuring that good working practices are followed and yourself and others are kept safe.
Health and Safety Training Courses
This classroom assessed course is recognised by the Construction Skills Certification Scheme and the Electrotechnical Certification Scheme as equivalent to a Level 1 Award needed to apply for a Green Labourers CSCS card or an ECS Card. For a Green CSCS card you will also need to pass the CITB Health, Safety and Environment test.
The IOSH Working Safely course will assist workers in understanding the requirements for health and safety management in the workplace and help improve the companies safety performance.
The course content:
1) Introducing working safely
2) Defining hazard and risk
3) Identifying common hazards
4) Improving safety performance
The assessment is divided into 2 parts with a multi choice test and also a hazard spotting exercise. Delegates who successfully complete the assessments will receive an IOSH Working Safely certificate.
- Highly qualified trainer and industry expert Chris Hilder CMISOH M1IRSM PIEMA
- IOSH Approved Training provider
- All courses include Lunch and refreshments
- Fully equipped training facility
- Ample free parking and near to London Gatwick Airport
- Quiet / peaceful location