The IOSH Working Safely course will assist workers in understanding the requirements for health and safety management in the workplace and help improve the companies safety performance.
IOSH WORKING SAFELY COURSES
Course Duration 6-7 hours
Courses provided onsite or at our training centre
Courses presented in English, Spanish or German*
Courses for up to 20 people
Recognised by CSCS - Classroom assessed
*Other languages available. Please contact us for more information
Who can take this course?
The is a one day course for people in any sector and at any level to learn the foundations of health and safety. This gives everyone an understanding of why they must work safely ensuring that good working practices are followed and yourself and others are kept safe.
Do you need a CSCS or ECS card?
This classroom assessed course is recognised by the Construction Skills Certification Scheme and the Electrotechnical Certification Scheme as equivalent to a Level 1 Award needed to apply for a Green Labourers CSCS card or an ECS Card. For a Green CSCS card you will also need to pass the CITB Health, Safety and Environment test.
The course content:
1) Introducing working safely
2) Defining hazard and risk
3) Identifying common hazards
4) Improving safety performance
The assessment is divided into 2 parts with a multi choice test and also a hazard spotting exercise. Delegates who successfully complete the assessments will receive an IOSH Working Safely certificate.
THE BENEFITS OF CLASSROOM TRAINING WITH US
- Structure and presentation of the course is conducted by our highly qualified trainers
- IOSH Approved Training provider
- 100% Pass rate
- Training material and assessments provided in English, German or Spanish
- Qualified/native translator will accompany the trainer for courses in German or Spanish
- We can come to your workplace or courses can be held at our training centre
- Fully recognised by CSCS for your Green Labourer or ECS Card