The is a 3 day course for managers and supervisors in any industry sector and in any country to increase understanding of legal and health and safety management system responsibilities and accountabilities. It provides a basic health and safety certificate that is internationally recognised, and is a practical way to encourage best practice in health and safety in order to meet obligations and ensure a safe and healthy workplace.
HEALTH & SAFETY TRAINING COURSES
Employers have a duty to protect the health and safety of their workers and by doing so the majority of accidents can be avoided when best practice measures are followed. IOSH Managing Safely helps ensure that healthy and safe best practices are understood so that employees can stay safe and thrive in a safe and healthy environment.
The IOSH Managing safely classroom course comprises of seven core modules which require a total of at least 22 hours of study plus assessment time. Delegates will be given an insight into health and safety practices and will learn about their legal responsibilities to themselves, their employer and to others.The course is taught by our highly qualified trainers using a mixture of lectures, group exercises to maintain interest and to allow delegates to practice their skills, so that they can be applied in the workplace.
1) Introduction and overview
2) Assessing Risks
3) Controlling Risks
4) Understanding Responsibilities
5) Understanding Hazards
6) Investigating accidents and incidents
7) Measuring Performance
- The course can be presented in English, German or Spanish
- It is nationally and internationally recognised
- Group activities in your language help understanding
- All the training material, slide show and test are in English, German and Spanish
- Structure and presentation of the course is conducted by our highly qualified trainers
- A qualified/native translator/interpreter will accompany the trainer for courses in German or Spanish
- All courses can be held at a location that suits your business