- Do you have a written health and safety policy statement (signed and dated) with associated organisational responsibilities and procedures?
- Do you Carry out risk assessments of your company’s activities that covers your employees and others (e.g contractors) and implement the identified control measures?
- Do you conduct training to combat hazards identified by the risk assessments or required by legislation?
- Do you regularly monitor and review the risk assessments and the workplace to comply with changes in legislation and update the assessments?
- Do you train your staff / managers in health and safety and have competent people e.g. First Aiders / Fire Marshals.
- Do you have access to competent health and safety advice as required by legislation?
Health and Safety Training, Advice and Support for Businesses in the UK
Your Safety is No Accident
We can help protect your business and your staff.
Our Branch, Global HSS, is a specialist provider of Health & Safety services across the UK, providing a comprehensive range of services to ensure that your business is complying with UK legislation. Our experts provide a high level of support working with Schools, Offices, Hospitals, Architects, Renewable Energy Companies and within the Construction Industry.
We can help you with all the advice, support and training you require for your business
TAILORED TO YOUR COMPANY
Health, Safety, Risk & Compliance Service tailored to you
YOUR SAFETY CHECKLIST
If you employ 5 people or more, what Health and Safety must be in place as a minimum?
If your answer is ‘NO’ to any of these questions then you as a director/manager and your company are at RISK!
Please Note: If under 5 employees the law still applies but you do not have to record things in writing