- The course structure
- What is delegation, and why is it so important?
- Elements of delegation
- The benefits of delegation
- Overcoming the barriers to delegation
- Choosing what to delegate
- Who you should delegate to
- The process of delegation
- Completion, follow-up and evaluation
Browser: Up to date web browser
Video: Up to date video drivers
Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)
(Note: This is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions).