- Complete either a classroom assessed IOSH Safety Health & Environment for Construction Workers Training at your premises, internationally, or at our training centre in the UK or the online Level 1 Health and Safety in a Construction Environment Course (English only) and pass the online invigilated exam.
- Organise the CITB Health Safety & Environment Test at a centre near you including revision material
- Apply for the Green Labourers CSCS Cards
TRAINING FOR YOUR GREEN LABOURER CSCS CARD
- All our training courses our presented by one of our highly qualified trainers
- Train in your language for better understanding and A 100% pass rate
- All training material and assessments can be provided in English, Spanish or German*
- Our Qualified/native translator will accompany the trainer for courses in German or Spanish*.
- We can come to your workplace here in the UK or internationally or courses can be held at our training centre near Gatwick Airport.
- We can save you time by completing the whole process and obtaining the CSCS card on your behalf
CSCS cards are part of the UK’s ‘Construction Skills Certification Scheme’ for site workers to demonstrate they have sufficient knowledge of UK health & safety policies. CSCS cards are not a legal requirement, but most major contractors require workers on their sites to hold them. The law states that anyone undertaking construction work must be competent, and the certification scheme is one of the main ways of demonstrating relevant skills and training.
I have already completed Health & Safety training in my own country - do i need to train again for the UK?
Yes. The CSCS scheme requires that workers must have passed training relating to the UK’s Health & Safety policies. Workers from outside of the UK must also pass the same UK training. It is not sufficient to have only completed Health & Safety training relating to another country’s regulations.
In order to obtain the Green Labourer CSCS Card there are 3 Steps for workers from the UK and overseas:
- Workers must first complete and pass a nominated Level 1 UK Health & Safety course. This must be recognised by CSCS. Global FDI’s 1 day class-room based ‘IOSH Safety Health & Environment for Construction Workers’ course is the industry standard.
- Sit and pass the CITB Health Safety and Environment test. This is a 45 minute multiple choice exam taken in a test centre in the UK.
- Apply for the CSCS card once exam results are confirmed and you have received your Level 1 Certificate.
You will need to leave a minimum of 4 – 6 weeks between booking your first training and starting work on site.
- IOSH safety health & environment for construction workers course – 1 day classroom based course. We have course here in the UK at a centre near London Gatwick Airport or we can train your workforce at your company premises internationally so there is no need to send your workforce to the UK early. Assessment results provided the same day.
- CITB exam – 1 morning or afternoon. This must be taken at an approved test centre in the UK. Global FDI will book this at the most convenient time and location for you. The exam is available with a voice-over translation in Spanish and German.
- Application and issue of the CSCS card. Global FDI will apply for your CSCS cards after confirmation of the CITB exam results. It takes 14 working days from application to issue.
YES – Global FDI is the only industry-approved provider to offer complete training in Spanish and German. Other languages are also available.
- IOSH safety health & environment for construction workers course – Global FDI provides bespoke course notes and slide show in Spanish or German. Training given by Global FDI’s in-house IOSH professional and a translator/interpreter.
- CITB exam – The exam is available with an audio translation in Spanish, German and other languages. Global FDI will ensure the correct version is booked for you.
- Application and issue of the CSCS card. Global FDI will apply for your CSCS cards (in English), there is no need for you to complete the forms.
- Train in your own language for higher success rates!
- We are the only provider to offer full training in Spanish, German or other languages
- We can manage the whole process and time-line for you or your workforce
- We come to your company premises! No need to send your workforce to the UK early or pay for your team to stay longer in the UK
As soon as possible!
We run bespoke corporate courses according to your needs and schedules so we will try to book you in on the exact dates that suit you.
Please note for courses held internationally we need at least 2 weeks notice and it will depend on availability
As soon as you have confirmed your booking we will schedule you in on the next available date which suits you.
Book your place now by emailing us at email@example.com or calling +44 (0)1444 473 718 to speak to a consultant.
We can arrange a Skype consultation or conference call to discuss your needs in more detail.