* The IOSH Working Safely Course must be classroom assessed for it to be recognised by the Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS)
Green CSCS Card Training Courses in English, Spanish & German
Train your workers with Global FDI
- Approved provider of a 1 DAY Level 1 Health Safety & Environment Course ‘IOSH Working Safely’
- Approved course notes, training and exam in English, Spanish or German
- Highly qualified Trainer and Translator/Interpreter
- Booking of CITB Health, Safety & Environment Test with audio translation in your language (only in the UK)
- Application and issue of CSCS cards
- Booking and payment for all assessments, certificates and revision material
- Train in your own language for higher success rates!
- We are the only provider to offer CSCS card training in Spanish and German
- Highly qualified trainer and industry expert Chris Hilder CMISOH M1IRSM PIEMA
- We can manage the whole process and time-line for you or your company.
- We come to your company premises! No need for you to pay for your whole team to come to the UK early.
CSCS cards are part of the UK’s ‘Construction Skills Certification Scheme’ for site workers to demonstrate they have sufficient knowledge of UK health & safety policies. CSCS cards are not a legal requirement, but most major contractors require workers on their sites to hold them. The law states that anyone undertaking construction work must be competent, and the certification scheme is one of the main ways of demonstrating relevant skills and training.
I have already completed Health & Safety training in my own country - do i need to train again for the UK?
Yes. The CSCS scheme requires that workers must have passed training relating to the UK’s Health & Safety policies. Workers from outside of the UK must also pass the same UK training. It is not sufficient to have only completed Health & Safety training relating to another country’s regulations.
In order to obtain the Green Labourer CSCS Card there are 3 Steps for workers from the UK and overseas:
- Workers must first complete and pass a nominated Level 1 UK Health & Safety course. This must be recognised by CSCS. Global FDI’s 1 day class-room based ‘IOSH Working Safely’ course is the industry standard.
- Sit and pass the CITB Health Safety and Environment test. This is a 45 minute multiple choice exam taken in a test centre in the UK.
- Apply for the CSCS card once exam results are confirmed and you have received your Level 1 Certificate.
You will need to leave a minimum of 4 – 6 weeks between booking your first training and starting work on site.
- IOSH working safely course – 1 day classroom based course. We have course here in the UK at a centre near London Gatwick Airport or we can train your workforce at your company premises so there is no need to send your workforce to the UK early. Assessment results provided the same day.
- CITB exam – 1 morning or afternoon. This must be taken at an approved test centre in the UK. Global FDI will book this at the most convenient time and location for you. The exam is available with a voice-over translation in Spanish and German.
- Application and issue of the CSCS card. Global FDI will apply for your CSCS cards after confirmation of the CITB exam results. It takes 14 working days from application to issue.
YES – Global FDI is the only industry-approved provider to offer complete training in Spanish and German.
- IOSH working safely course – Global FDI provides bespoke course notes and slide show in Spanish or German. Training given by Global FDI’s in-house IOSH professional and a translator/interpreter.
- CITB exam – The exam is available with an audio translation in Spanish and German. Global FDI will ensure the correct version is booked for you.
- Application and issue of the CSCS card. Global FDI will apply for your CSCS cards (in English), there is no need for you to complete the forms.
- Train in your own language for higher success rates!
- We are the only provider to offer full training in Spanish or German
- We can manage the whole process and time-line for you or your workforce
- We come to your company premises! No need to send your workforce to the UK early or pay for your team to stay longer in the UK
Prices below are for all-inclusive corporate packages which include:
- 1 day IOSH working safely course and assessment with course notes, exam and training in your own language
- Booking of CITB/CSCS exam (with audio translation into your own language)
- Application forms and issue of CSCS Green Labourer Cards
- Approved translation of all training materials
- Highly qualified trainer and translator/interpreter
- Payment and booking of all exams and certificates
CORPORATE PRICES – From £312pp for courses held in the UK: Based on minimum of 10 people attending. Please ask us for a quote and further information
CORPORATE PRICES £428pp for courses at your premises in Spanish or German: Based on a minimum of 10 people attending. Please ask us for a quote and further information
Please note: Exact quote will be confirmed at the time of booking. For smaller or larger groups the price will be adjusted. Courses in Spain and Germany include travel arrangements for trainer and interpreter. Prices will be adjusted depending on actual flight costs and hotel rates for the requested dates.
As soon as possible!
We run bespoke corporate courses according to your needs and schedules so we will try to book you in on the exact dates that suit you.
Please note for courses in Spain or Germany we need at least 2 weeks notice and it will depend on availability
As soon as you have confirmed your booking we will schedule you in on the next available date which suits you.
Book your place now by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling +44 (0)1444 473 718 to speak to a consultant in your language.
We can arrange a Skype consultation or conference call to discuss your needs in more detail.